Leading Pharmaceutical Organization
Posted on: 22/12/2022
Starts on: 15/01/2023
Payroll/compensation & benefits, Performance Reviews and Talent Management, Human resources head, Organisation Development & employee engagement, HR Business Partner, HR Operations (incl policies), HR Analytics , Manpower planning and Budgeting, Organisation Design,
Our client, a leading pharmaceutical organization, is looking to engage with a Human Resources Consultant to Develop a Performance Management System for them.
The client is looking for a seasoned HR consultant to help design a new Performance Management system for the organization - from the plant to senior management. The Consultant is expected to cover the following deliverables:
- Reviewing the structure and job roles as defined currently, and making recommendations;
-Defining KRAs by role and level;
- Outlining the performance management and appraisal process to be followed - steps, inputs, timelines;
- Building alignment within the HR and senior management team for the new system;
- Developing a broad implementation plan for 2023 rollout.
Note: This is a 3-4 months project with part time capacity (20hrs/week). The consultant can work remotely, some travelling to Hyderabad might be required.
- Prior experience in Human Resources in developing performance management for the organizations is preferred;
- Prior experience in developing company policies and recommendation;
- Problem solving and detail oriented;
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
Both (On-site & Remote)
Experience: 10+ years
Qualification : Graduate
Human Resources Industrial relations (IR)Workforce optimizationPMS(Performance Management System)Change ManagementOrganisational RestructuringTalent strategyPerformance Management Employee Data Management
©2018 Flexing It® Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.