We are looking for a Senior Consultant CSR for designing, planning and implementing the Corporate Responsibility strategy and plans for the company. Additionally, the position will also support various entities of the company as well in overseeing local CSR plans of manufacturing sites and ensuring alignment with overall corporate India CR strategy. The Consultant would required to oversee:
• Statutory accountability: Deploy mandatory CSR funds and provide reporting to the Company Management, Board of Directors and Shareholders through Annual Reports. Manage a budget of approximately USD 1.5 million per annum
• Strategic accountability: Design CSR strategy and plans to ensure strategic fit with India business, maximum community impact and high reputation impact with key external stakeholders
• Tactical accountability: Interact with leadership team in India, interact with Board of Directors, interact with external stakeholders including partner NGOs and Government stakeholders.
The broad role / responsibilities would encompass:
• CSR planning: Design annual and long-term CSR strategy and plan, ensure high impact with favourable reputation impact and alignment with key business units. Ensure CSR activities are aligned with company CSR strategy and purpose. Also ensure compliance of CSR plans and activities to Companies Act (Schedule VII) and qualify as bonafide CSR activities.
• Oversee project implementation: Actively manage flagship CSR projects, responsible for regular engagement with project partners, monthly review of activities, quarterly fund utilization reporting. Respond to unplanned CSR requirements, including Disaster Relief and Employee Volunteering.
• Active interface with external and internal stakeholders: Interact with strategic and high value external stakeholders – including Government stakeholders, HCP opinion leaders, NGO partners and support in media activities and profiling. Internally, support Public Affairs lead in engaging with the Board of Directors and engage directly with senior leadership.
• CSR reporting: Design CSR reporting protocol and templates in compliance to statutory requirements. Be responsible for mandated periodic internal reporting of CSR activities, statutory reporting of activities and fund utilization to CSR committee and Board of Directors, reporting in company annual reports
• Conduct reputation building activities: Utilize CSR programs to enhance visibility and reputation among key internal and external stakeholders. This includes visits to CSR project sites, profiling of activities at external platforms, preparing collateral material etc. Activities in coordination with External Comms, Internal Comms and GR teams.
• Oversee CSR plans and activities of manufacturing sites at each site. Liaise with individual Plant Leads and local CSR colleagues. Implementation to be done by local site resources.