Our client, a leading non-profit organisation dedicated to solving health and social problems is looking to engage with a Research consultant who can support them in qualitative and quantitative study design in the public health.
Key Responsibilities :-
- Design and conduct quantitative and/or qualitative research and/or evaluation, including developing logic models, monitoring systems, and evaluation metrics.
- Design and conduct data analysis using existing healthcare data, such as data from electronic health records, HMIS, administrative data sets, DHS, or other data sources.
- Function as a project lead or supervise Research and Evaluation Managers and Deputy Manager.
- Conduct and may lead applied research and evaluation studies, assessments, cost-benefit analysis, and studies and activities with similar methodologies in relation to project requirements.
- Collaborate with others on research and evaluation studies and other analyses on a variety of programs, policies, and services using quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Perform basic and advanced statistical analyses and qualitative data analyses.
- Prepare reports and required documentation for projects including annual and biannual reports; submit reports to funders and clients.
• In-depth knowledge of Research, Evaluation, Data Analysis & thematic understanding of various sectors in the social & development domain.
• Should have excellent understanding/ knowledge of the relevant policy landscape and regulatory environment.
• Should have excellent understanding/knowledge of quantitative data analysis.
• High level of involvement, engagement, and ownership