Our client is an American multinational manufacturer of confectionery, pet food, and other food products and a provider of animal care services and are looking to engage with an HR Business Partner who can align with the organisations HR initiatives and functions.
Key Responsibilities :-
- Duties for the HR Business Partner will include aligning staff to business objectives, recruiting the right talent, enhancing staff performance, supporting employee development, enhancing recruitment efforts
- Building Line Manager capability (drive & embed GLM)
- Champion and co-own the talent agenda with SLT
- Be the cultural ambassador - Five Principles and the Associate Concept
- On site OD related Change management
- New associate Onboarding and work with LM’s on people development & support the learning needs in line with the Mars Leadership Capabilities LM (leadership skills)
- Drive I&D agenda with Site leadership team
- Focus on creating awareness within associates about new ways of working (role of BP,MY P&O portal and My P&O team support) and Leveraging LM’s
- Work with P&O head, site Director ,Commercial & R&D head on Talent Demand Plan to support the brown field project (OD, Recruitments and supporting onboarding & training of the new associates to run new lines)
The contract might get extended for another year and beyond basis interest and performance. It would also require visiting the factory 2-3 times a week or as and when required.
- Master's degree in Human Resource Management or related field
- Excellent interpersonal skills High level of proficiency in networking & connecting internally and externally
- Ability to work closely with business leaders by understanding their needs and designing and rolling out HR solutions
- Strong stakeholder management skills