Our client - a leading FMCG firm is looking to engage with a Finance professional (preferably a Chartered Accountant) with experience of 4-5 years, especially in Factory Finance. The consultant will work on Factory shaping and financial to support incremental workload during brownfield expansion in the factory for the next 2 years.
1) Serve as the Finance Co-pilot to the Factory Director and factory management team providing financial advice to ensure sound financial and operational decisions. Support strategy and implementation, developing and evaluating longer-term strategies, forecasts, and investment plans.
2) Manage the processes of the Factory financial shaping and financial forecasting (including Capex), analysis, management accounting and reporting. Including identifying business issues and opportunities and making recommendations for future actions.
3) Manage the processes of product costing, transfer price calculation, governance, and control of capital investments.
4) Provide reliable and timely financial data to key stakeholders to support the decision-making process.
5) Improve, and ensure compliance with internal processes and implement necessary control procedures to ensure achievement of factory business and company objectives. Instill strong cost control and planning discipline to assist senior plant management in controlling manufacturing costs.
6) Working on FA / AP / CO module in SAP for the manufacturing site.
7) Manage the processes of product costing, intercompany transfer price calculation.
8) Tracking and reporting of periodic capital spend.
9) Supporting the preparation of the business case for new product initiatives.
10) Lead and manage the monthly and annual book closing process.
11) Managing and controlling the inventory process for the factory.
12) Support the central shaping and financial Team during statutory and tax audits by providing timely and quality data
13) Periodic Cost of Goods sold projection [ Prime, MCC & factory LCC] basis latest demand & production plan.
14) Preparation of Regional scorecards & finance slides for Feeder Meetings [ Commercial, Manufacture, Supply, Market & Finance].
15) Detailed Analysis on cost trend, Variance reasons & Critical insights to the business.
16) Finalization of cost savings projects and provide visibility on its realization Vs projection.
17) Implementation of processes to ensure robust internal controls.
18) Ad-hoc analysis & reports basis business requirements.
19) Fixed Assets Management from procurement to capitalization to disposal.
20) Lead the automation journey in the factory.
1. The duration of the project is for 1 year which can get extended to another year based upon performance.
2. The consultant should be based out of Hyderabad.
- Should be well versed in Finance & Accounts, Costing, Budgeting, Fixed Assets Management, SAP, and Process implementation.
- Should have Expertise in Forecasting, Reporting, Power Point Presentation, Excel, MS Word, Power BI.
- Finance professional (preferably CA) with experience of 4-5 years in Factory Finance.