Our client - a leading FMCG firm is looking to engage with a Copy Editor who can help them to hire the World’s most talented people, by standing out from the crowd. For this they expect the consultant to turn their current job advertainments, into the best on the internet by turning these from boring, long, and repetitive, Job Descriptions to interesting, exciting, and appealing.
1. Converting a set number of job descriptions (multiple pages) into our new global advert structure (one page)
2. Proof your work and ensure the company's tone of voice is present throughout
3. Act with common sense and business acumen, knowledge and understanding of what’s relevant on a job advert and what’s not.
4. Be organised and happy to meet a deadline – we’re excited by our project and want to show the world!
Additional perks offered:
1. Full training will be provided to understand the Client's business, tone of voice, and brand guidelines.
2. See your Work in action across the world, as we advertise jobs in over 80 countries worldwide.
3. Add a world-renowned business to your portfolio of work!
1. Excellent, fluent English Speaker who understands the nuances of tone
of voice, and the impact it can have on a brand.
2. Have a solid grasp of what talent wants to hear and understand the power of an
impactful job advert.
3. Share our passion, your passion will shine through in our writing, and the
candidates reading your job ads will be able to tell
4. Have a Diversity & Inclusion mindset & business acumen