Our client, a management consulting firm, is working with a Telecom Company in India. They are looking to engage with a Consultant who can support them as an Telecom Domain expert with expertise mainly in Carrier management and Roaming operations. This role will focus on Process improvement, Process Automation, Internal Control Processes, and Risk Management in Carrier Management and Roaming Operations.
1. Identify and act upon opportunities for continuous improvement to reduce operational risks, optimize efficiency and improve performance.
2. Liaise with engineering for roaming capacity planning, services implementation/delivery plan, and relevant technical standards.
3. Develop and enforce change control procedures.
4. Develop and manage Roaming and Carrier products to meet Business plan and revenue targets.
5. Collaborate with stakeholders to identify trends, set roaming operations objectives, and review SLA with carriers.
This is a remote project that requires 3-7 hours of capacity per week.
- Good knowledge of roaming services, principles, and protocols
-Expert in the Telecom Industry and experience of working in Carrier Management & Roaming operations.
- Knowledge of 3GPP & GSMA standards, signaling protocols, and mobile network architecture
- Excellent understanding of troubleshooting methodology
- Knowledge for Roaming SS7, Diameter, GTP, SIP, and core network
- Sharp written, and verbal communication skills and a high level of business communication
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment with revenue deadlines.
- Willingness to cross-domain