Our client a leading management consultancy firm is looking for a senior consultant in a client engagement management role. The Director of Client Engagement’s primary responsibility is to manage customer success and the pipeline for their scope of Prism products and to develop and train the team in the region to deliver top-tier client service and CX insights.
Driving these results will mean forming advisory relationships with Prism clients, forming close partnerships with Partner teams on their products to develop the broader strategy for Prism in their industry/region, and guiding the team in creating deep CX insights to prove the value of Prism for their products.
Successful candidates will have the ability to lead a team and grow the Prism business in a fast-paced, dynamic environment on the leading edge of strategy, big data, and CX insights.
The mission of the client engagement manager
1. Lead, develop and train the APAC Commercial Prism team members; drive hiring and training for open positions on the APAC teams
2. Manage and monitor all existing relationships with NPS Prism clients in the region, and manage / develop executive relationships at the client to continue to align NPS Prism to executive needs and goals and drive the maximum value in CX improvements
3. Lead the region team in day-to-day client delivery in a high-quality, detail oriented manner
4. Act as a thought leader in overseeing and coaching the team to develop CX industry insights powered by Prism
5. Strategically manage the Prism pipeline for the reason, in collaboration with key Bain Partners, to fuel the growth of the Prism business and manage the execution / progression of each sales process through their Commercial team
- 10+ years of experience in consulting, customer insights, or account management and sales in a data business
- Experience engaging C –suite members and senior executives of F1000 companies and driving executives to action
- Experience in developing and producing insights and associated materials for very senior client audiences
- Experience managing and developing a team
- 3+ years of consulting or professional services experience
- Proven track record of growing revenue and a team to deliver against that revenue
- Ability to manage multiple sets of senior stakeholders and balance sometimes competing priorities
- Successful track record of managing and growing senior client relationships
- Analytical background and grounding in customer strategy, customer insights, net promoter score
- Experience in managing a team and developing / upskilling team members to own client relationships
- Ability to ‘manage up’ across Prism leadership and senior internal stakeholders, in addition to client management
- Background in growing revenue of business and creating business structure and rigor in an ambiguous and entrepreneurial environment