Leading Liberal Arts and Sciences university
Delhi / NCR
Posted on: 12/04/2023
Starts on: 1/05/2023
Research and Academia
Basic scientific research, Data management/biostatistics/documentation, Socio-economic research, Consumer research,
Our client, a leading Liberal Arts & Sciences University, is seeking a Consultant- Research Specialist who will lead the direction and design of projects & work closely with government and non-government stakeholders formulating Analysis framework ensuring high quality and rigour is maintained throughout the project.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Supervise the literature/training/design reviews, landscaping and scoping analysis while applying behavioural lens and framework to draw out insights.
2. Lead research design - including for the methodology, data collection protocols and specifics, survey tools, and analysis plan.
3. Ensure rigorous research methodology and quality are maintained in all project activities, including ethics compliance.
4. Design analysis plan and behavioural frameworks to collate and draw qualitative and quantitative insights.
5. Supervise the data collection in the field, stakeholder interviews etc., data monitoring and analysis.
6. Conduct ideating workshops, conceptualise, design and develop behavioural solutions to improve coverage, completion and timeliness of immunisation. Design evaluation and scale-up plans for the solutions.
7. Stakeholder management: Communicate with stakeholders about research design and behavioural science, supervise creation of project reports, assist in the dissemination of results.
8. Provide advisory and rapid research support to the stakeholders and project as required.
1. Minimum 4-6 years’ work experience in a Research role, with proven instances of conceptualising projects and leading project design.
2. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field (e.g economics, behavioural and social sciences, statistics, management, public policy, public health)
3. Ability to manage and respond to varied tasks in a quick and efficient manner with high analytical and problem-solving abilities.
4. Strong interpersonal and communications skills - able to manage various stakeholders and develop strong project documents and briefs.
5. Experience of conducting field work or primary research in peri-urban/rural India (Desirable).
6. Experience with managing Datasets using programming languages such as R, Stata, etc.
7. An understanding of experimental research methods would be an advantage.
8. Fluency in English (Required)
Both (On-site & Remote)
Experience: 4+ years
Qualification : Graduate
Data ManagementExperimental ResearchProject Management Research DesignData AnalysisProgram DesignStakeholder Management
©2018 Flexing It® Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.