Our client, a leading Liberal Arts & Sciences University, is seeking a Senior Project Associate who will lead the execution of the project, working closely with
government and non-government stakeholders, travelling to field sites to collect information and monitor Data collection, conducting literature, training and design reviews, contributing to Data analysis, and preparing reports.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Conduct literature/training/design reviews, landscaping and scoping analysis while applying behavioural lens and framework to draw out insights.
2. Lead formative research activities including planning field activities, assisting in designing interview tools, coding the tools, managing large-scale survey across multiple geographies, and monitoring the date regularly.
3. Conduct interviews and focus group discussions with target stakeholders, government and non-government organisations representatives.
4. Analyse qualitative data and collate insights across the activities.
5. Assist in conducting ideating workshops, and conceptualising, designing and developing behavioural solutions to improve coverage, completion and timeliness of immunisation.
6. Work closely with different teams and stakeholders to respond to project needs like preparation of project documents and guidelines, support in stakeholder and knowledge management, etc.
1. Minimum 2-3 years’ work experience in an Analytical, quantitative or policy role.
2. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field (e.g economics, behavioural and social sciences, statistics, management, public policy, public health)
3. Ability to manage and respond to varied tasks in a quick and efficient manner with high analytical and problem-solving abilities.
4. Strong interpersonal and communications skills - able to manage various stakeholders and develop strong project documents and briefs.
5. Experience of conducting field work or primary research in peri-urban/rural India.
6. Experience with managing datasets using programming languages such as R, Stata, etc.
7. An understanding of experimental research methods would be an advantage.
8. Fluency in English and Hindi (Required)