Our client, a leading international humanitarian organization, has supported various communities in improving public health and education across various geographies.
They are working closely with various government stakeholders, donors to scale up the key public health parameters, and are are developing framework/workstream to oversee how successful its implementation can be across select states in India and internationally.
Few of the Indicators:
c. Family planning
In respects to which are looking to engage with a Communication consultant to drive key pieces of the programme.
The consultant will be focused on:
1. Developing key pieces of content for internal and external use
2. Coordinating communications approaches and strategies with counterpart teams
at the state level and donors
3. Crafting content for social media to communicate key aspects the programme
4. Overseeing implementation of the agreed strategies and troubleshooting with
stakeholders such as donors and state government.
* Strong communication skills, including with social and digital media
* Prior experience in the healthcare and/or development domains is a must
* Maturity and ability to interact effectively with senior stakeholders