Our client is a leading Indian Data Technology Platform that are solving problems surrounding healthcare system with the help of technology.
They're looking to onboard a content writer having a good hand in writing clinical content for a project.
This role requires the incumbent to continually raise the bar on articulation of
healthcare content that enables the readers to drive action and helps the firm to
portray as a though leader in healthcare industry.
Assist in development and execution of communication / content
strategies for the firm.
Creating or sourcing healthcare content.
Ability to write engaging content.
Writing reports / thought leadership to promote.
Preparing case studies on firm’s successful engagements.
Researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews
Preparing well-structured drafts.
Proofread and edit content before posting.
Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate
Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend
Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
Drive brand consistency across all company communications.
Write original copy and edit and proof work to ensure high content
standards are met across all content outputs.
Collaborate with internal teams to understand the messaging that has to
Research and understand the marketing needs and target audiences,
through online searches, reviews of existing research.
Interpret creative briefs to develop and produce creative concepts through
execution on assigned brands.
Writing and editing engaging posts for social media networks (e.g.,
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume
workload often requiring short turnaround times.
Comfortably vary voice, style, and other characteristics demanded by the
industry, company, or target audience at hand.
Stay updated on appropriate style guidelines and brand voice for
consistency in messaging.
- Strong communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Solid writing skills and strong in language and grammar
- Passion for research
- Ability to work as part of a team (of doctors and writers) as well as independently
- Capacity to coordinate with a variety of people
- Good time management skills
- A passion for learning medical vocabulary
- Comprehensive understanding of clinical research and related guidelines
- A knack for working on medical literature and research data (via medical journals, and resources like Medline, PubMed, etc.)
- Ability to interpret and communicate statistical results of clinical research