Our Client is a Human Data Science Company, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. They are looking for an Associate Consultant who has expertise in analytical, interpersonal, creative thinking, business management and leadership skills.
• Supporting the design and build of new technology solutions including; understanding business needs, determining product specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies
• Conducting market research; to understand business needs and generating product requirements
• Managing internal and external cross-functional stakeholders to support product development
• Leveraging business experience and acumen in identifying strategic alternatives to client questions
• Working in a team of like-minded professionals to create reports, presentations, workshops with client employees, management teams and other stakeholders, under the guidance of our “the best on the business” team leaders
• Developing broad knowledge of related consulting methodologies and the pharmaceutical market through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities
• Working independently and as part of a team
• Assisting development and writing of proposals with senior support
• Attending, supporting and presenting at client meetings
• Contributing to learning, development and recruiting
• An undergraduate/master’s degree in life sciences or economics/business, and 1 to 2 years experience in the healthcare/ pharmaceutical industry with a preference of experience on the health system side being advantageous, or an academic PhD degree with commercial experience in the healthcare industry.
• Demonstrable analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills
• Well-developed written and verbal communication skills including presentations,
meeting and workshop facilitation, business and report writing
• Strong capability in juggling priorities to meet deadlines while retaining consistently high-quality outcomes
• Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the pharmaceutical and
• An avid interest in the healthcare and life sciences industries
• Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques
• A willingness and ability to travel
• Right to work in the recruiting country.