Our Client is a Human Data Science Company, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. They are looking for an Analyst who will provide high quality, on-time input to client projects in the life sciences field. Assignments typically require analysis and problem solving within an
• Under direct supervision, assists with the review and analysis of client requirements or problems and assists in the development of client solutions.
• Assists in the development of detailed documentation and specifications.
• Under close supervision performs quantitative or qualitative analyzes to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client-specific solutions.
• Assists in the design and structure of presentations that are appropriate to the
characteristics or needs of the audience.
• Proactively develops a basic knowledge of consulting methodologies and the life
sciences market through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in
formal and informal learning opportunities.
• Engagement based responsibilities are assigned and closely managed by
Consultants, Senior Consultants, Engagement Managers or Principals.
• Bachelor’s degree with a keen interest in life sciences, ideally 1 to 3 years related experience.
• Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to
accomplish team goals.
• Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes of business, their
interaction, and the impact of external/internal influences on decision making, growth and decline.
• Knowledge of consulting methods, tools and techniques, related to one’s functional area.
• Knowledge of current events and developments within an industry and major
• Knowledge and understanding of the marketplace. Knowledge of professional/trade associations, key people and companies.
• Effective time management skills.