Our Client is a Human Data Science Company, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. They are looking for a Strategy Consultant who will be responsible for leading teams in the development & delivery of consulting projects. He/She will also be part of the regional consulting group and will have the opportunity to support larger & more complex projects in the Southeast Asia region.
• Participates or leads teams in the design, development and delivery of consulting
projects or components of larger, complex projects.
• Reviews and analyzes client requirements or problems and assists in the
development of proposals of cost-effective solutions that ensure profitability and high
• Provides direction and guidance to Analysts, Consultants, and where relevant, to
Statistical Services assigned to the engagement.
• Develops detailed documentation and specifications.
• Performs qualitative and/or quantitative analyses to assist in the identification of
client issues and the development of client-specific solutions.
• Designs, structures and delivers client reports and presentations that are appropriate to the characteristics or needs of the audience.
• May deliver some findings to clients.
• Recommends improvements and alternative solutions to resolve problems.
• May identify new business opportunities of follow-on work and new leads at the assigned clients.
• Provides follow-up with client after project deliverable has been completed to ensure client satisfaction.
• Proactively develops broader and deeper knowledge of related consulting
methodologies and life sciences market through on the job experience and
participation in training opportunities. Begins to develop CoE specific subject matter
• When acting as Project Manager, proactively manages project timelines and
manages the day to day communication with the client and team members.
• Bachelor’s degree with 5 to 8 years of relevant experience in consulting; experience in pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry will be highly advantageous
• Possesses solid project management skills, client influencing and relationship
• Experienced with developing consultative relationships with senior-level managers and executives at clients in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry
• Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines
• Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques related to functional area
• Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills
• Has necessary subject matter expertise to effectively manage projects within a given practice area