Our client, a leading global pharmaceutical company is looking for a business intelligence consultant who will work with multiple stakeholders to identify key business performance metrics for technology initiatives, along with review, analysis and evaluation of user needs. Along with this, collaborate with internal stakeholders and peers to design the solution approach.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to map, define, gather, and track key metrics for products or business processes
-Consolidate the required data to conduct analysis on the business’s progress – growth & analysis and build reports and dashboards. Identify, define and monitor the metrics conducive to business growth and performance.
-Build quantitative analysis, translating data into actionable insights and next steps
-Partner with and influence stakeholders toward data-driven decision making
-Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or related discipline from a reputed institute, or MBA from a reputed institute
-3+ Years of hands-on experience in a relevant role
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams & stakeholders is key
- Ability to influence senior and external stakeholders
- Prior experience with pharma/health tech start-ups or proven success with working in green field environment is preferred
Skills & Competencies:
- Ability to translate problems into analytical framework
- Experimentation with alternate analytical techniques to solve a problem
- Strong written & verbal communication skills and stakeholder management
- Ability to plan and execute deliverables within timelines
- Good handle on SQL, Excel, and scripting languages (R, Python, etc.)
- Experience with statistical modelling and statistical tools such as R, Python, Spark, SAS or SPSS.
- Exposure to BI tools (Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview, etc)