Leading Global FMCG Organization
Mumbai / Navi Mumbai
Posted on: 28/04/2023
Starts on: 15/05/2023
Supply Management and Logistics
Production and supply planning, Procurement and vendor management, Supply management and logistics,
Personal & Household Goods
Our client, a leading FMCG organization, is looking to engage with a Network planner. The resource will be expected to draft the complete network E2E. and will be the process owner. They will be chairing the network meetings with stakeholders from Marketing, Planning, Procurement. The stakeholder interaction will also extend to the factories.
The complete scope is outlined as follows –
1. Draw an E2E network from ideation to launch
2. Co-ordinate with all stakeholders during the network to ensure every aspect lands on time
3. Ensure timely actions against all network steps
4. Hold network meetings and the process together
5. Liaise with factory, procurement, planning and suppliers to ensure complete down stocking with zero write offs
6. Prepare weekly updates to be shared with the management team
7. Present network status to the management heads
8. Represent SUIT & Planning in the network meetings
9. Landing networks with zero business impact and optimum service levels
- 4 years of minimum work experience in supply chain.
- Strong skill in excel and MS office.
- Project professional knowledge is good to have.
- Stakeholder management.
- Working knowledge of Power BI is good to have
- Procurement/Logistics experience is good to have
- Good communication skills.
Experience: 4+ years
Qualification : Graduate
Transition supportNetwork Building Procurement Network planningStakeholder management Supply Chain management
©2018 Flexing It® Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.