Our client, a leading global FMCG organization, is looking to engage with a Consultant: India R&D Communications Lead.
Our overall objective is to build the presence and brand of organization's R&D externally – the consultant would be responsible for both planning & executing a high impact comms strategy.
-Preparing a communications strategy : identifying the right audiences & appropriate channels/types of content for engagement e.g. we want to engage with future employees & students, but equally we want to build our presence as a thought leader/pioneer in the industry;
- Developing communications content;
- External : Creating and running a bespoke LinkedIn page, YouTube channel etc. developing branding and assets like videos.
-Internal : Aimed at an internal audience (global R&D, organization community) showcasing R&D developments & impact created on organization's business & larger R&D organization: Yammer, Newsletter Articles, Videos, Decks etc.
-Driving engagement & reach for signature external platforms : we run a number of platforms like Innovation Café to engage with STEM students – how do we enhance reach & talkability for these platforms.
Note: This is a short term remote project with part time capacity (2-3days/week).
- Prior experience in building communications strategy;
- Prior experience working with global and senior stakeholders;
- R&D experience is good to have
- Prior experience in corporate communications experience, does not need to be FMCG, familiarity with R&D would be a plus
- Problem solving and detail oriented
- Prior experience in videos and PPTs is needed;