Leading Global FMCG Organization
Mumbai / Navi Mumbai, Delhi / NCR, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad
Posted on: 24/01/2023
Starts on: 7/02/2023
DBA/datawarehousing, Business Analysis, Project/Program Management, Product Management, Data Science,
Personal & Household Goods
Our client, a leading FMCG player, seeks a consultant to lead the PMO for a strategic analytics initiative in the HR department. The consultant will conceptualize the analytics roadmap with the HR leadership and lead its implementation by managing a team of data visualizers and statisticians.
The key deliverables would include the following.
* Work with senior stakeholders to identify and develop the hypotheses to be tested using data e.g., linkages between attrition and other parameters etc
* Help prioritise the core areas to work on for the year based on expected business impact
* Develop an overall workplan including key resources needed, timelines and tracking echanisms
* Oversee implementation and guide the team as needed
* Manage the overall project schedule, task details and utilize project management tools as needed
* Regular updates to key stakeholders to keep them informed of progress and problem solve emerging insights and issues
* Arbitrate and resolve conflict and interface problems within the project
Duration: 9–12 months
Capacity: For the first three months it will be 4 days/week, but may be reduced after that
Location: Mumbai (preferred), but can consider exceptional candidates from other cities too
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business or related field.
- A minimum of 4+ years experience performing project management roles on complex projects
- Experience in the Business Analysis discipline
- Experience managing an IT Portfolio or Project Management Office.
- Experience in a supervisory or management position.
- Experience managing external partner relationships and contract staff
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal skills, and organization skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to speak and write about technical issues for both technical and non-technical audiences.
Experience: 7+ years
Qualification : Graduate
.NETSQLBusiness Analytics(R+SAS)SAP TableauBusiness IntelligenceBuilding Information Modeling
©2018 Flexing It® Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.