Leading Global FMCG Organization
Posted on: 17/03/2023
Starts on: 3/04/2023
DBA/datawarehousing, Business Analysis, CIO/CTO functions, Technology Management,
Professional Services - Data Analytics
Our client, a leading global FMCG firm, is looking to engage with a consultant who on the basis of online learning data for last few years, can study and analyze the data with various learners segment wise to share insights.
Key Responsibilities :-
- Based on Data analysis with different levels of segmentation learners’ profile, create and Executive Summary of the Trends and Insights for the L&D function.
- Preparing reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Preparing final analysis reports for the stakeholders to understand the data-analysis steps, enabling them to take important decisions based on various facts and trends.
- Strong Data Analytics expertise, able to understand the data and bring out
various trends and insights from adoption of online learning
- Knowledge on Info tools or any other similar dashboarding platform is a plus
- Well versed with Excel to create reports and analyze data – excel is a primary skill required
- Fluency in any scripting language like R/Python or query language like SQL is an added plus (but not required) to help quickly derive insights from data
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to speak and write about technical issues for both technical and non-technical audiences.
Experience: 4+ years
Qualification : Graduate
SQLSAPMachine LearningPythontableauData Analytics.NETHTMLBusiness Analytics(R+SAS)Big Data
©2018 Flexing It® Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.