Our client, a global leading FMCG organization, is looking to engage with a Consultant: R&D HR Partner for a 6 months project.
The consultant would be the part of R&D HR team. There are 3 key parts to the project:
1. Home Care HR Partner:
-Work as an HR Business Partner to translate business priorities into an actionable HR agenda and execute it flawlessly;
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to create and design solutions that will visibly improve performance indicators and effectiveness of the teams;
- Anchoring projects and processes end to end – including but not limited to, capability initiatives, engagement initiatives, recruitment, talent management, onboarding and offboarding;
2. India R&D National Anchor:
- 2023 Capability Calendar in line with function, team & individual learning needs;
- Flawless landing of new Bonus framework (&data changes) &; EoY Reward cycle;
3. Key Projects:
- To work on developing a bespoke Talent, Careers & Reward framework for Expert of Technical R&D talent based on insights from internal interviews, data and external benchmarking;
- Signed off Talent, Careers & Reward framework for R&D ‘Expert’ talent.
Note: This is a 6 months project. The consultant would be required onsite (Mumbai) 3 days a week with part time capacity.
- Masters in HRM or MBA HR is preferred;
- 5+ yrs of experience in HR Partnering, Expertise/Reward
experience a bonus;
- Functional and industry experience – R&D partnering experience preferred;
- Experience in FMCG & Pharma preferred