Leading Global FMCG Organization
Posted on: 23/05/2023
Starts on: 30/06/2023
Payroll/compensation & benefits, Learning & Development (incl Training), Talent Acquisition, Performance Reviews and Talent Management, Leadership Development , Industrial relations, Human resources head, Organisation Development & employee engagement, HR Business Partner, HR Operations (incl policies), HR Analytics , Manpower planning and Budgeting, Organisation Design,
Our client, a leading global FMCG organization, is looking to engage with a Consultant: HR Generalist for 12 months based out of Bangalore.
- End to end accountability for recruitments for the India geography for Legal services team;
- Managing internal & external recruitment activities, placing priority on filling roles in line with global processes & Service Line Agreements;
- Managing applicant tracking system with integrity & accuracy;
- Networking to build & maintain a pipeline of external talent, taking the advantage of social channels;
- In conjunction with Talent Managers & HRBP, building effective recruitment forecast to accurately predict the future talent requirements;
- Assisting the Talent Manager with changing trends in the Indian Talent Market
- Managing candidate relationship effectively & communicating the Brand Employment Value Proposition to prospective hires;
- Being the first Point of Contact & provide operational support to the Legal Service line.
- Thorough knowledge of People Policies across India, process flow understanding
involved in various stages of the employee life cycle to provide utmost guidance.
- Working with HRBPs of the business – to support execution of the FTE management, movement, attrition, STA/ IAs, ERs, employee engagement for India based employees.
- Operational user knowledge of tools such as Workday, power BI dashboard, knowledge on Salesforce ticket creation for the People Operations team to ensure proper payroll interface for employees.
- Responsible for handling People Matters at first level related to grievances or COBP conflicts in line with compliance.
• Support stakeholders in professional manner ensuring that appropriate guidance is provided as well as issues are identified & resolved.
Note: This is a 12 months project based out of Bangalore and requires full time capacity (3 days onsite/ week, 2 days remote)
- Overall, 4 - 8 years of experience as an HR Generalist;
- Strong experience in hiring for Non-Tech functions, exposure in hiring for Legal roles would be preferable;
- Good experience & working knowledge of handling People Operations;
- Expertise in HR policies and procedures along with the understanding of HR best practices and current regulations;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness;
- Advanced knowledge of HRIS and ability to learn new technical systems, when necessary;
-Educational background: Post-graduate in HR / MBA is preferred. Full-time graduation is mandatory.
Both (On-site & Remote)
Experience: 4+ years
Qualification : Graduate
Recruitment HRTalent strategyRecruitment process outsourcing (RPOs)Manpower PlanningRecruiting HR strategyOn-boardingPerformance ManagementHR Generalist Talent Acquisition Employee engagementNon-Tech HiringHuman Resources PMS(Performance Management System)
©2018 Flexing It® Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.