Our client, a leading global FMCG firm is looking to engage with a
procurement consultant for a packaging portfolio for a year-long opportunity.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Project Management of Country Oral Transformation Roadmaps Governance mechanism, follow up status, report and drive.
- Manage day to day procurement operations work for Europe
- On Cost mitigation plan – drive cost mitigation plans to minimize impact of sustainability transformation.
- Analytics – provide analytical support where required on Suppliers proposals and Capex proposals.
2. Cost Saving Opportunities:
- Engage and align with Countries to deliver Savings Target
- Weekly update and reporting of progress
- Identify opportunities to fill gaps where required.
- Lead the implementation and roll-out of digital initiatives: eg BI Console, Crystal ball, Latize, Anaplan.
4. Cost Model – support in the delivery and implementation of Laminate and Convertor Cost models globally and track savings benefit.
5. Innovation Tracking – market scan of new innovative tube and laminate suppliers with building of database. Support in following up on new innovations.
6. Market information on available technology and best practices
7. Support to Procurement Director where required in consolidation and reporting of cross team initiatives
- Project management experience
- Experience in managing complex work portfolio/category
- Experience in Supplier Relationship Management
- Conversant with RFQ/ RFP process
- 3-5 year work experience preferably in Procurement
- Data analytics: being able to manipulate a high volume and quantity of complex data
- Must be a strong communicator (verbal and written)
- Excellent presentation skills (creation and delivery)
- Stakeholder management (people skills)