Leading Global FMCG Firm
Mumbai / Navi Mumbai
Posted on: 31/01/2023
Starts on: 6/02/2023
Supply Management and Logistics
Production and supply planning, Procurement and vendor management, Supply management and logistics,
Personal & Household Goods
Our client, a leading FMCG company, is looking for an experienced Global Project Lead, with a strong growth mindset and a can-do approach to managing the project network, coordinating inputs from different departments within SC and R&D.
Following would be the key responsibilities-
- The individual will have overall responsibility to lead sourcing unit construction & commissioning network.
- Responsible for ensuring the project team and steering committee are kept
informed and consulted on key decisions, project gates and any resulting safety, quality, service and commercial implications.
- Tracks key activities develops and executes a summary list of actions to ensure everyone is informed of the input required in a timely manner.
- Works closely with partners and internal teams to deliver on the network priorities.
- Service: Collaborates with SC Planning team to ensure right stocking principles are followed by 3PM on raw materials, pack materials & finished goods.
- Sustainability: helps to create and deliver on the sustainability vision on in line with the broader business vision.
Partners with cross functional teams in a global setup and any supply chain network
optimization to deliver on the objectives and priorities.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university, preferably in business, finance, or supply chain management.
- 3+ years of experience in SC with focus on sourcing unit set-up and commissioning. Having managed sourcing units for beauty and personal care products will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrate analytical and conceptual problem-solving ability; excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task, meet tight deadlines and work under pressure with autonomy.
- Be able to effectively lead and engage cross functional global teams and a willingness to take responsibility and accountability.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to deliver results in a lean, agile organization and be able to adapt to changing priorities.
Both (On-site & Remote)
Experience: 10+ years
Qualification : Graduate
Transition managementP&L managementStakeholder managementTurnaround specialistsChange management
©2018 Flexing It® Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.