Our client, a leading global FMCG firm is looking to engage with a Consultant for their Global Packaging Procurement team. This role has exciting dynamics of managing a cross- country, cross cultural network of stakeholders to deliver and support key transformational projects in the areas of Sustainability, Digitalisation and Cost Savings/Innovation related initiatives.
- Project management
a. Collection of information, drawing networks, Governance mechanism, follow up status, reporting and analytics.
b. Support in the delivery and implementation of Laminate and Convertor Cost models globally and track savings benefit.
- Cost Saving Opportunities
a. Engage and align with Countries to deliver Savings Target
b. Weekly update and reporting of progress
- Digital: Support in roll out of digital initiatives
- Innovation Tracking – market scan of new innovative tube and laminate suppliers with building of database. Support in following up on new innovations.
- Collect market information on available technology and best practices
- Support in consolidation and reporting of cross team initiatives
- Project management experience
- Experience in managing complex work portfolio/category
- 2-3 years work experience preferably in Procurement
- Digital experience/knowledge preferred
- Strong in project and time management
- Stakeholder management (people skills)
- Analytical skills
- Strong MS Office knowledge – Excel, Word & Powerpoint