Our client, a leading global FMCG organization, is looking to engage with Alliances & Partnerships Consultant for a period of 6 months - 1 year.
The primary purpose of the role is to build and manage strategic alliances and
affiliate partnerships. The role would involve reaching out to prospect partners, strengthen the existing alliances, content partnerships and drive D2C revenue growth from partnerships.
- Identify and on-board new partner brands to cross promote PBBU
- Manage and grow the existing affiliates, Ad networks and alliance partners;
- Drive all aspects of partner relationship including business development,
enablement, partner marketing, solution development and reporting;
- Build long-term relationships with partners across hierarchies and
- Track, Monitor and Report all the important business metrics from your
- Manage partner pipeline as per aligned frameworks and grow the channel
month on month;
- Communicate with new and existing affiliates regarding upcoming promotions and optimization opportunities;
- Manage returns from affiliates and introduce incentive models to reduce
returns and improve the business from affiliate marketing.
Note: This is a 6 months + 6 months project with hybrid support (onsite -Mumbai)
- Graduate/ MBA, with 4-8 Years of experience working with a D2C start-up in a similar role;
- Prior experience in digital first industry is preferred;
- Prior experience in D2C partnerships, D2C brands is preferred;