Our client, a leading FMCG firm, is looking to engage with a Bio Statistician with deep knowledge & experience in using R and SAS software programs and prior experience in handling research projects.
• Engages and collaborates with globally deployed, multi-disciplinary teams to design and implement efficient, well-focused, statistically fit-for-purpose studies. Teams may include clinicians, measurement scientists, bioscientists, product formulators, claims experts, and others;
• Acts as secondary contact (supporting the Lead Statistician for the area) across multiple primary research areas
• Applies appropriate statistical approaches to the analysis of scientific data;
• Liaises with other statisticians and scientists in areas of expertise and experience and ensures continuous improvement for themselves and the broader team via sharing of approaches and best practices;
• Provides statistical consultancy as required to the R&D agenda.
Note: The duration of the project is 1 year. (Extendable based upon performance)
1. Master’s Degree in Bio-Statistics, with at least three years experience in research or the FMCG/Pharmaceutical industries is preferred.
2. Proficiency in statistical software programs, including SPSS, SAS and R, or equivalent.
3. Advanced knowledge of statistical methods, techniques, formulas, and tests.
4. Exceptional ability to interpret data and analyze trends, as well as preparing industry outlooks and forecasts.
5. Advanced business operation and industry knowledge.
6. Ability to liaise with other departments to coordinate data gathering.
7. Extensive experience in summarizing and presenting findings in reports.
8. Keen attention to detail and excellent recordkeeping skills.