Leading Global FMCG Firm
Mumbai / Navi Mumbai
Posted on: 30/12/2021
Starts on: 10/01/2022
Research and Academia
Basic scientific research, Clinical research, Data management/biostatistics/documentation, Consumer research, Product Development/ R&D,
Personal & Household Goods
Our client, a leading FMCG company is looking to engage with a consultant for Skin Care/ BPC Resilience. The project ask is to work with the Core Resilience team and get the Skin Care Resilience strategy into execution phase; and deliver the Resilience commitments for 2022.
The key deliverables include: Resilience plan for 300 raw materials (for specific platforms (FM/FC/HBL), Brands & Chassis) which include:
a. Alternate Supplier development
b. Alternate grade development
c. Redesign formulation strategy:
• Reduce the incorporation
• Replace with alternate material
• Remove from the product
d. Scout for new formulation or savings opportunities
e. All the above would require:
• Specification benchmarking
• Raw material testing and compliance checks
• COORDINATE Evaluation in product and its delivery
• Technical Risk analysis and its mitigation plans
- The nature of the role requires in depth technical understanding of raw materials, its implications on products and product delivery.
- This also needs a good cross functional collaboration- within R&D (Global teams, MET, Cluster team, TPLs), SC, Procurement, suppliers etc.
- Considering the criticality of this workstream the roles requires great agility and passion to deliver targets as formalize.
Both (On-site & Remote)
Experience: 15+ years
Qualification : Graduate
R&DResilience StrategyBPCSkin Care
©2018 Flexing It® Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.