Our client, a leading global FMCG organisation, is looking to engage with a consultant: Science Communicator to work with their Global Hygiene Design Team for a duration of 6 months.
Expected Business Impact:
Support the leading global Hygiene skin cleansing brand with market size of >2BE with the opportunity to strengthen the R&D program.
Scope of Work:
1. Define Insight spaces relevant to Hygiene Program-
- Define and develop a blueprint on externally relevant information areas on infection transmission and prevention;
- Lead assimilation of emerging insight spaces agreed with Hygiene Design team;
- Review literature on new benefit areas in hygiene and advise on 3 potential areas of play.
2. Scientific Writing-
- White papers/ articles on key scientific focus areas for Hygiene Program;
-Simplified content for consumers on Technology benefits.
Note: This is 6 months project that requires part-time availability on a hybrid model (remote +onsite)
- Minimum Qualification –M. Sc/Ph.D. in Life Sciences/ Medical Research;
- Minimum 10 years of experience in scientific writing (academic/freelancer/organization);
- Excellent aptitude on research reviews with a focus on emerging trends on infections/immunology;
- Quick turnaround time, Ability to work independently;
- Strong communication and entrepreneurial drive, ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders and provide clear guidance on technical and project management matters.