Our client, a leading FMCG player, seeks a Partnership Manager, primarily focused on ongoing programs in India and helping in expanding brand’s partnership portfolio by scoping out funding and partner opportunities.
The role broadly required to do the following:
1. Manage the partnerships end to end
2. Handle communication both internal/external
3. Scope and identify future funding and partnership opportunities.
Key deliverables would include-
- Liaison amongst agencies, donor, and private sector
- Manage program documentation (includes creation of film, brochures, google drive links)
- Manage state and national comms with PR agency
- Monitor the implementation plan and design
- Support agency in organizing a closure event once the program comes to an end
- Manage program documentation
- Support in finalizing the program design and deployment plan
- Proficiency in research to be able to work with Kantar to finalize the monitoring and evaluation model
- Scoping out 2 new partnerships (India and Indonesia) and associated funding.
- Program management skills with 4-5 Years’ experience working on projects
- Written and verbal communication skills should be excellent.
- You can also prove to have strong stakeholder and project manager management skills.
- Be a strategic, highly adaptable and entrepreneurial person
- Have strong track record of consistency in market delivery
- Have great project management and business process design skills