Leading Global FMCG Firm
Mumbai / Navi Mumbai
Posted on: 10/01/2022
Starts on: 31/08/2022
Marketing strategy and business planning, Brand management, Marketing communications/promotions, Digital marketing, Advertising/media management, Social media marketing (SMM), Search Engine Optimization, External communications/public relations, Activation, calendar planning, Media Management,
Personal & Household Goods
Our client, a leading global FMCG company is looking to engage with a Social Media Design and Communications Expert Consultant for a duration of 12 months.
- Collaborate with Employee experience and HR leadership teams to convert business priorities into cutting edge communication strategies;
- Develop, implement and manage the Talent Acquisition and New employment model social media plan strategy. Design & create content for at least 4 campaigns by end of the project duration. For. E.g., LGBTQI, PWD, women in Tech; Women in STEM;
- Work on a social media plan, inclusive of content activations and content plans to support the Talent Acquisition priorities and initiatives across business-critical functions;
- Develop social editorial calendars and communicate deliverable deadlines with internal stakeholders;
- Execute special and monthly/weekly content posts across various social media platforms & job platforms;
- Measure the success of every social media campaign;
- Design candidate engagement content plan for the talent network community;
- Identify candidates needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics;
- Lead the execution of social and digital strategies including contracting, negotiating, content scheduling, posting, and timely reporting with support from partner agencies on an occasional basis;
- Boost and promote key pieces of social content to drive D&I programs;
- Adhere to and maintain work back timelines for projects and programs;
- Lead oversight of Talent community management, maintaining highly engaged community responsiveness;
- Design and develop newsletters and business strategy updates for Employee experience & Talent Acquisition functions.
Note: This is a 12 month projects with full-time capacity and needs both onsite (Mumbai) and remote support.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter, Social Media strategist or similar role
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Both (On-site & Remote)
Experience: 6+ years
Qualification : Graduate
Social Media Content Creation Instagram Content Writing Social Media Branding Communications Social Media Strategy Copy Writing Pinterest Digital Strategies Facebook SEOLinkedInSocial Media AnalyticsTwitter Google+Social Media Platforms Social Media ManagementDiversity and InclusionSocial Media Campaigns
©2018 Flexing It® Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.