Our client, a leading global FMCG organisation, is looking to engage with a Senior Innovation & Incubation Consultant for a 6-month remote project opportunity.
There are 2 projects that will require the help of a start-up entrepreneur to help teams develop lean incubation skills and help them understand how to refine the marketing mix & business model in a fleetfooted and iterative way.
The client requires real-world start-up entrepreneurs who have experience in running lean& agile incubations, helping them to refine and tweak both the marketing mix and the business model on the fly while the idea incubates in a ‘real-world lab’ environment.
Scope of Work:
- Iterate and refine the full Marketing Mix under incubation;
- Validate the Business Model to ensure that its P& L is sustainable;
- Coach Innoflex lean innovation teams on Incubation skills.
- Deliver a successful 6-month incubation on Innovation #1 by end-March 2022 that includes a validated Marketing Mix and Business Model;
- Deliver a successful 100-day review on Innovation #2 by the end-April on Marketing Mix metrics;
- Train at least 3 internal trainers to be future coaches on Incubation skills.
Note: This is a 6 month remote project opportunity. The consultant would be required to travel each month for review meetings (Delhi/Mumbai)
- Incubation skills as a start-up entrepreneur in the iterative development of the marketing mix, and a robust understanding of the drivers of P&L;
- Combination of MNC and startup experience is preferred;
- Must have real-world start-up experience in running lean & agile incubations;
- DTC experience will be a plus,
- Prior experience as a startup entrepreneur for perishable/ tangible items is highly preferred.