Our client, a leading global FMCG organisation, is looking to engage with a Senior Consultant, Digital Commerce for F&R team for a duration of 12 months.
• Deliver IC Now channel growth planned for the year.
• Full marketing mix for a designed for E com brand / products.
• Top class hygiene and activity-based content for IC Now platforms including A+ Content, Banners Ads, and any other marketing material.
• Evaluate and set up a logistics model for direct to consumer for the new mix.
Scope of Work:
• Idea generation, Concept validation and Product lock Digital innovations for 2023 24.
• Liaise with advertising agencies, and other partners to implement routine digital assets
• Create and operationalize a cross channel performance marketing strategy for our digital campaigns, with the goal of maximizing conversion all along the funnel
• Focus will be network and stakeholder management, and therefore follow Ups with business partners/ Channels/ Agencies to deliver
• Network management and delivering all networks
• Working with Performance Marketing team to create and implement trade plans/activities/promotions
• Work in an integrated team comprising supply chain (Planning, sourcing, and purchase teams) & customer marketing functions in implementation of trade and consumer linked activities
- Knowledge of media, digital, programmatic, performance marketing or similar
- Hands-on experience of eCommerce and Social Commerce, from a media deployment perspective
- 2 plus years in marketing – product design and brand communication
- Passionate about crafting brand experiences, mixes and communication and trialing ideas to unlock growth for our Digital Commerce portfolio
- Strong entrepreneurial drive combined with growth mindset and passion for growth fundamentals.
- Strong consumer affinity and aware of trends, with focus on Millennial’s and Gen Z
- Experienced project manager, particularly in terms of project planning, forecasting demand and managing human resource accordingly.
- Experience managing relationships in a chaotic matrix organisation.
- Experience working as or with Sales stakeholders/partners and an understanding of their likely challenges and information requirement