Our client, a leading global FMCG organisation, is looking to engage with a consultant: Communication Specialist to work with their Global Hygiene Design Team for a duration of 6 months.
Expected Business Impact:
- Support the leading global Hygiene skin cleansing brand with a market size of >2BE with the opportunity to strengthen the R&D program.
Scope of Work:
- Review drawbacks on understanding and effectiveness of current hygiene messaging landscape;
- Work with Hygiene Design Team on pre-defined spaces for to articulate clutter-breaking, compelling and memorable messaging using a combination of skills including creativity, psychology and consumer understanding;
-Refine based on consumer testing methods – qualitative and quantitative including neuro testing.
Note: This is 6 months project that requires part-time availability on a hybrid model (remote +onsite)
- Minimum Qualification – B.A in Communication/ Psychology or equivalent field;
- Minimum 10 years of experience in writing/ copy writing;
- Strong creative skills with experience and apt for creating simplified and memorable messaging;
- Strong communication and entrepreneurial drive, ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders and provide clear guidance on technical and project management matters.