Our client, a leading FMCG company is looking to engage with a consultant to support Consumer Technical Insight & Claims for R&D.
This project would be for their personal care segment present across Global Markets. Its main remit is to generate and translate product insights into innovation and growth opportunities for the business across several expertise areas (product qualitative research, product testing/quantitative research, claims and demonstrations, sensory evaluation, laboratory testing).
1. Have an understanding of skin care category and consumers (their habits and attitudes, drivers), category, brands, and competitive environment to generate, develop and support insights from a sensory perspective. S(he) is expected to
- represent the voice of CTI in product development forums
- bring in the sensory perspective,
- Share inputs on consumer habits & emerging trends in the region with global stakeholders.
- Utilize several digital tools for consumer & product insights
2. Independently co-ordinate consumer, clinical studies through external and internal agencies and give end to end to support for project networks. In addition, co-ordinate consumer test’s with rural consumer panel.
3. Understanding of product technology of skin care products and formats, market and consumer insights to develop support for products claims and lead technical claim support activities, manage claims forum.
4. Cataloguing claims support information.
5. Engage with cross-functional stakeholders for smooth deployment of claims, demo’s, etc. in the regions.
6. Design and deploy creative demo’s to communicate product benefits.
7. Benchmark laboratory performance of own & competitive products, articulate superior & competitive claims, able to defend the competition challenges as well as identify the opportunities to challenge the competition claims on technical rationale.
Please note that this Project is of 1 Year duration with Full Time capacity requirement.
- Bachelor/ Masters level qualification in science or equivalent (e.g. pharmaceuticals, microbiology, chemistry, Biotechnology, biology, cosmetology).
- Bachelor or Masters/ PGDM course in management – business management, marketing or consumer research preferred.
- Hands on Experience of Product/ Formula development, product efficacy testing, clinical efficacy tests, consumer research.
- Well versed with handling digital tools and platforms.
- Effective communication skills (verbal/ written).
- Excellent influencing, interpersonal skills, design thinking & Creativity.
- Attention to detail and good analytical power , aptitude for problem solving.
- Proven project management skills.