Our client, a multinational FMCG company, is looking to onboard a consultant who can own the complete Campaign Analysis, Funnel Analytics & Post Purchase Analytics of all the marketing initiatives. The role would also involve building a holistic view of Marketing spends, Promotions, Revenue, Growth, Platform Health & overall D2C funnel by consolidating marketing campaigns, business numbers and consumer insights.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Growth Analytics
Analyze marketing campaign data and deliver insights all digital marketing
Review & analyze overall Ecommerce business metrics, purchase funnel
Build framework to effectively drive business growth with data-led decisions
2. Purchase Analytics
Build a holistic view across consumer touchpoints / marketing channels
from pre-purchase to post purchase journey
Create KPIs tracking framework and work on data consolidation platforms
Provide strategic inputs to improve purchase funnel, conversion rates and tech enablement
3. Retention Analytics
Lead retention analytics to maximize engagement and revenue from
Build insights to drive – Higher CLTV, Retention Rate, Repeat Revenue and
Predictive modelling to provide data insights for cross-sell/up-sell and build
deeper brand engagement and penetration
Please note: Mumbai office (Profiles outside Mumbai is also fine, as long as consultant can make occasional trips)
- Strong analytical skills and experience in building high quality dashboards and synthesized end products.
- Market research agencies experience would be preferred
- Capable and confident communicator with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in in a fast-paced, high volume environment with changing priorities.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.