Our client, a leading global FMCG firm is looking to engage with a consultant for a packaging portfolio for a year-long remote opportunity.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Project Management of Country Oral Transformation Roadmaps Governance mechanism, follow up status, report and drive.
- On Cost mitigation plan – drive cost mitigation plans to minimize impact of sustainability transformation.
- Analytics – provide analytical support where required on Suppliers proposals and Capex proposals.
2. Cost Saving Opportunities:
- Engage and align with Countries to deliver Savings Target
- Weekly update and reporting of progress
- Identify opportunities to fill gaps where required.
- Lead the implementation and roll-out of digital initiatives: eg BI Console, Crystal ball, Latize, Anaplan.
4. Cost Model – support in the delivery and implementation of Laminate and Convertor Cost models globally and track savings benefit.
5. Innovation Tracking – market scan of new innovative tube and laminate suppliers with building of database. Support in following up on new innovations.
6. Market information on available technology and best practices
7. Support to Procurement Director where required in consolidation and reporting of cross team initiatives
- Project management experience
- Experience in delivering a transformation initiative involved change management
- Experience in managing complex work portfolio/category
- 3-5 year work experience preferably in Procurement
- Digital experience/knowledge preferred
- Must be a strong communicator (verbal and written)
- Excellent presentation skills (creation and delivery)
- Stakeholder management (people skills)
- Analytical skills
- Strong MS Office knowledge