Our client, a leading FMCG player, is looking for a data analyst.
The R&D Data analyst will play a key role in analyses of data, building and validating predictive data models and interpretation and exploitation of analysis outcomes, to help drive the B&W CTI superiority programs.
Following would be the key deliverables-
- Working together with the CTI Manager, to build data analytics program to support CTI team through the analysis of data, building and validating predictive models and interpretation and exploitation of analysis outcomes.
- Provision of statistics, data science expertise to deliver data analytics program and build skills and capability of data analytics in CTI teams.
- Engagement and collaboration with multi-disciplinary teams (Digital R&D, Formulation, Appraisal teams.)
- Responsibility for the quality and defensibility of statistical analyses, models, and data interpretation.
- Engagement in continuous learning initiatives to keep abreast of state of the art analytical, statistical and machine learning methods.
- Demonstrated fluency in applying statistics methods in scientific research
with a Masters in Statistics, Biostatistics or equivalent. (Data science,
Mathematics or Statistics discipline)
- Demonstrated expertise in applying statistical methods in scientific research.
- Experience of applying statistical Design of Experiments approaches.
- Hands-on technical expertise in data visualization - understanding patterns in
- Strong technical background in multivariate statistical methods.
- Experience in data management using Python, R and Excel
- Hands-on experience with professional statistical/modelling software such as
SAS, Python, R, MATLAB and JMP.
- Strong interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and consult effectively in teams.