Leading global FMCG firm
Mumbai / Navi Mumbai
Posted on: 6/03/2023
Starts on: 31/03/2023
Talent Acquisition, Performance Reviews and Talent Management, Leadership Development , Human resources head, HR Operations (incl policies), Manpower planning and Budgeting, Organisation Design,
Personal & Household Goods
Leading global FMCG firm
Our client, a leading FMCG organization, is looking to engage with an HR consultant.
Roles and Responsibilities –
1. To manage employee life cycle management processes like on-boarding, master data management, Benefits and Leave administration and support Center of Excellence (COEs) Performance & Rewards, Learning and Development, Talent Management and Engagement
2. To drive adherence to SOPs and implement process improvements and enhance efficiency
3. To enable a metric driven organization that leverages dashboards and SLA tracking to provide actionable insights on key HR activities and improve employee experience
4. To adhere to the compliance calendar and carry out activities with the help of a partner and ensure 100% compliance
5. To provide service delivery support to the HR team vis-à-vis vendor onboarding, contract renewal/termination, invoice processing and other operational tasks.
There are 3 facets of the role:
- Metrics & Reporting:
They will own and design a people dashboard which needs to be updated monthly – should be fluent in excel, power BI and other data visualization tools.
They will need to have some experience in deriving insights from the dashboard and sharing it in a concise manner on excel / PPT
Will need to understand basic HR concepts and metrics such as gender balance, attrition, calculating annualized attrition, etc.
- Operational Excellence:
The person will have to raise all the operational tasks back-end for HR processes – will need to raise promotions (on the internal system), transfers, promotions, exits, location change, etc. - need a person who is quick to learn systems, is meticulous and disciplined
The individual will also have to schedule interviews, book meeting rooms and plan logistics for the meetings
- Managing events:
For events which the HR team conducts, they will have to lean in and arrange logistics, room bookings, sending invites, coordinate with vendors, raise all PO’s
This captures about 80% of the work, they will of course be things that come up on a regular basis that needs to be addressed.
Knowledge & Skills -
1. Employee Lifecycle Management
2. HR System administration
3. Labor Law Compliance
1. Leading and supervising
2. Working with people
3. Planning and organizing
4. Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
Experience: 4+ years
Qualification : Graduate
HR strategyCareer Planning and DevelopmentHR OperationsManpower PlanningRecruitment process outsourcing (RPOs)Workforce optimizationTalent strategyOn-boardingCompensation & Benefits
©2018 Flexing It® Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.