Leading Global FMCG Firm
Posted on: 31/10/2022
Starts on: 30/11/2022
Writing /editing- other, Content Writing,
Our client, a leading global FMCG organization, is looking to engage with a Content Writer for 3 months.
- To be responsible for creating effective Job Descriptions for various roles spanning various teams across different Service Lines;
- Liaising with the Hiring Managers across regions, teams & service lines to understand the requirements of a role and to document it in a standardized and easy-to-comprehend format for the external audience to understand;
- Rephrasing written text and ensuring that the document structure and content are consistent by adhering to company writing standards;
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies;
- Create the best possible written & visual JD contents that can be used across various hiring
- Document repository creation;
- Pitching new content ideas that further the company’s objective.
Note: This is a 3 months project which requires full-time capacity. Onsite (Bangalore) is preferred, but remote support may also be considered.
- Proven experience as a Content Writer (expertise in writing Job Description would be preferable);
- Prior experience working with UK clients or UK English is preferred;
- Excellent command over written and spoken English along with good editing skills;
- Expertise in doing research using multiple sources;
- Good proofreading ability, attention to detail and process orientation;
- Ability to meet deadlines & work with minimal supervision;
- Hands on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g WordPress);
- Advanced proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications;
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field)
Both (On-site & Remote)
Experience: 4+ years
Qualification : Graduate
MicrosoftUnited Kingdom Content Writing Word Press Job Descriptions UK EnglishContent Writer Content Management System
©2018 Flexing It® Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.