Our client, a leading global FMCG organisation, is looking to engage with a Design Consultant for a duration of three months.
Business Overview: Packaging is an important consumer touchpoint especially for product information. The current pack range of one of the FMCG brands is not using packaging especially the back of pack section optimally. The team wants to
evaluate all their packs in the portfolio and identify opportunities to leverage the packaging better for consumer friendly information that can help drive purchase intent.
- Improved layout of Back of Pack designs of the brand range;
- The role will involve evaluating all the SKUs in the brand range and optimizing the packaging design layout to make the product information on pack more impactful;
- To improve the layouts, designs on the brand for consumer friendly information;
- To closely work with the design team and design agencies for executing the same;
- To provide fresh and creative thinking on improving the layouts/ designs.
Business Impact: The result should be improved packaging layout that helps improve the product information on pack to drive persuasion for shoppers.
Note: This is a 3 months project. Remote working with occasional in-person connect as per requirement.
- Prior experience in design (both academically and professionally)
- Prior experience working on improving layouts, designs on brands;
- Prior experience with work on pack designs.
- Prior experience in FMCG would be good to have;
- Detail oriented and Problem Solving.