Our client is a leading FMCG company. They are looking to engage with a consultant who can lead a project in Digital R&D - Change Management.
1. To lead the development of strategies for Change Management, deploy and steer
these change practices globally and play a multiplier role to facilitate and land the
changes as needed
2. Grasping the Digital R&D business processes, product design
and users to successfully create the right change management strategy which
connects to the the end users across a complex network of sites, functions,
3. Developing a transformation road map and delivering learning interventions
within Digital R&D and other parts of the business
4. Ideate the end to end CPG product design processes – and craft the virtualized
clones for brands, core products and Digital R&D processes.
5. Be the business partner to the Digital leaders and understanding the
transformation and learning curve
6. Craft User journey, concepts for user experiences and sculpt them to design
digital systems, business processes, and shape those programmes to ensure
delight and adoption
7. Drive relevance in identifying the diversity for audiences in
8. Support a holistic creation of Learner and Business Needs analyses
9. Be comfortable delivering a learning session on digital tools, if needed
This project is based in Bangalore and will require full time on-site support from the consultant for a duration of 6 months.
1. Have a basic appreciation of the key digital trends driving disruption as well as
R&D business process and product design
Must Excel At:
1. Be able to understand consumers/ users and craft targeted change
management solutions across a complex set of users
2. Devise solutions with creativity, courage and pragmatism
3. Be driven by delivery, be obsessed with experimenting, failing, refining, trying
4. A background in FMCG Product Development is highly desirable
5. Stellar communication skills: face to face and virtual, be not afraid to face a
stage and do Improv,
6. Be able to learning to learn constantly – willing to flex!
7. Experience in virtual global working
8. Stellar Influencing Skills