Our client, a leading development sector organization, is working with various high growth Startup. To drive their initiatives are looking to engage with a Power BI Consultant who can work on Data and Power BI to develop Dashboard.
As a Power BI Consultant, you will be working on client specific Business Intelligence and Data Reporting projects and will be expected to:
-Understand the client’s data architecture and use different technical skills and variety of tools to generate actionable insights from a variety of client data sources.
-Solve business problems while working with structured as well as unstructured data
-Deal with ambiguity yet provide a structured approach to resolve client’s business
-Understand the client objective and support delivery leads in managing client
expectations on projects along with the Account Manager
-Work with project manager and client to scope and deliver on projects
-As part of a larger team, align requirements on different work streams and tasks
assigned by the client
- Extract the raw data from SME's existing ERP systems
- Clean the data / transforming raw data
- Analyze the data in comparison with industry and internal benchmarks
- Convert the data into customized power BI dashboards
- Dashboards Implementation
The project is remotely based.
-Hands on experience of working on Power BI and Dashboard
• Visualization Tools: Advanced level of Power BI is a must. Should have working knowledge of other commonly used BI tools such as Tableau
• Knowledge of Descriptive and Predictive Analytics
• Knowledge of Data Warehousing concepts, query optimization and workflow creation
• Advanced Power BI, Power BI Query (M-based), DAX, Advanced Excel, SQL
• Ability to work with Relational and Cloud Databases
• Knowledge of Data Workflows/ API integration with BI Tools and Database Systems