The consultant will be responsible for providing comprehensive support to the CEO and managing the organization’s office operations, including working remotely with the team. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and
This role brings initiative and resourcefulness while balancing vital responsibilities. In this role the primary goal will be to provide best-in-class executive support, which involves a wide variety of duties that are critical to ensuring smooth and seamless business processes.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Be the CPU for the CEO's office driving overall direction for all functions (Finance, Operations, Business Development, Clinical Quality, International Ops, International Business Development, Technology, HR, SCM).
• Work with the CEO on a daily basis to prioritize and implement all the strategic initiatives
• Follow up on strategic initiatives with each Function Head on 1 on 1 basis to help them make progress in a time bound manner.
• Conceptualize and drive few strategic initiatives under the guidance of the CEO.
• Support the development of long-term organizational strategy.
• Conduct research and analyses of operational effectiveness, processes, stakeholders, etc.
Communication and Presentation -
• Prepare the Board presentation documents and drive the Board conversations under the guidance of the CEO.
• Represent the CEO in strategic communication with external and internal stakeholders.
• Coordinate events and executive meetings, from recurring staff meetings, to Town Hall meetings. Provides project management, budget management, space requirements, IT coordination, and all other support required for these various events and meetings.
•Have a thorough understanding of the business and all its related strategic, financial, operational and developmental aspects and in turn should help the CEO to take decisions.
•Drive the Monthly business review at the Management team level post internal sync up with CFO and COO.
Strong Graduate with experience in Strategy consulting or Corporate strategy
• Strong analytical horsepower with solid P&L understanding
• Ability to connect, network, influence key customers/ stakeholders
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Presentation
• Strategic and Analytical thinker
• Problem Solving skills
• Negotiation and Persuasion skills