Leading Consulting Firm
Mumbai / Navi Mumbai, Delhi / NCR, Kolkata, Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad, Agra
Posted on: 2/12/2021
Starts on: 24/12/2021
Strategy and Business Development
Strategy development, Business planning processes, Business development, Valuations & business modelling, Data analytics, Program Management Support (PMO), Corporate Strategy,
Professional Services - Consulting
A leading global consulting firm
Our client, a leading management consulting firm, is looking to engage with a Strategy Consultant. This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial and operations orientated person to help define, set up, and drive the path to expand and grow Results Talent Network (RTN) in APAC. This role is the leader of the RTN APAC Operations.
This role will report into the Global Operations Manager.
• Lead the APAC RTN Operations with the support of the RTN APAC Senior Associate(s), activities include but are not limited to:
o Managing the pipeline of RTN requests in APAC, including liaising with company partners / LT, taking briefing calls, relaying requests to the RTN MSP, answering any questions RTN customers may have on the RTN model etc.
o Support live company case teams augmented with RTN contractors through facilitating contractor performance reviews, running pulse check surveys and dealing with any issues or questions that arise from both the team and the contractor
• Monitor and track all RTN financial and operational activity in the APAC region using standardized dashboards and reporting practices; to be reported on a monthly basis into the global ops manager for monthly management accounts consolidation
• Develop and oversee the implementation of marketing campaigns for the APAC region to develop and maintain a strong pipeline of RTN activity
o Including but not limited to engaging APAC stakeholders to consistently raise awareness and a deeper understanding of the RTN offering in the region
• Support the global operations lead in working with the RTN MSP to track changes and gaps in APAC talent supply for RTN:
o Assist the MSP partner in refining their searches and talent bench to better match company’s needs
o Work with the global operations team and MSP to identify talent partners through which talent gaps can be filled, diligence these partners along with the RTN MSP and make final talent partner selections
• Consistently gather learnings from RTN activity in the region to be shared with the global team and where necessary, updating the global RTN materials used to onboard company case teams, LT and RTN contractors
• Liaise with local office and global subject matter experts (HR, Finance, TSG, Legal) on all operational matters that require their input and awareness in the region
• Produce presentations and present regular RTN updates to senior company stakeholders such as the RTN SteerCo, Practice area leaders and office / regional leadership
*This role can be based in any company office within APAC. Some travel may be required.
-MBA or master’s degree
-3 years of strategy consulting experience with experience at the Consultant level (or equivalent)
-Preferred consulting and/or business operations from top tier management consultancy
-Strong analytical capability, with ability to generate powerful insights
-Strong project management capabilities
-Experience managing people in fast-paced environments
-Highly collaborative individual with demonstrated track record as a self-starter and the ability to multi-task and prioritize among competing demands
-Sound business judgment, with ability to anticipate firm needs and identify and implement practical, realistic solutions
-Highly responsive, service oriented individual with experience working effectively cross-functionally within a “client-centric” global organization, including flexibility in adjusting priorities and work hours/availability to meet customer needs
-Ability to manage confidential and highly sensitive information with the highest levels of discretion and professionalism
-Outstanding written and verbal communications skills; English fluency required
-Limited travel may be requested
Both (On-site & Remote)
Experience: 5+ years
Qualification : Graduate
business planningProject managementbusiness operationsstrategy developmentstakeholder managementConsulting
©2018 Flexing It® Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.