Our client, a leading management consulting firm, is looking to engage with a Consultant. This opportunity is for an operations orientated person to help set up and drive the path to expand and grow Results Talent Network (RTN) in APAC with the local leadership support. This role will report into the Manager, RTN for APAC region.
• Support the APAC RTN Operations with the guidance of the RTN APAC Manager, activities include but are not limited to:
o Managing the pipeline of RTN requests in APAC, including liaising with company partners / LT, taking briefing calls, relaying requests to the RTN MSP, answering any questions RTN customers may have on the RTN model etc.
o Support live client case teams augmented with RTN contractors through facilitating contractor performance reviews, running pulse check surveys and dealing with any issues or questions that arise from both the team and the contractor.
• Support the manager to monitor and track all RTN financial and operational activity in the APAC region using standardized dashboards and reporting practices; to be reported on a monthly basis into the global ops manager for monthly management accounts consolidation
• Develop and oversee the implementation of marketing campaigns for the APAC region to develop and maintain a strong pipeline of RTN activity
o Including but not limited to engaging APAC stakeholders to consistently raise awareness and a deeper understanding of the RTN offering in the region
• Consistently gather learnings from RTN activity in the region to be shared with the global team and where necessary, updating the global RTN materials used to onboard company case teams, LT and RTN contractors
• Liaise with local office and global subject matter experts (HR, Finance, TSG, Legal) on all operational matters that require their input and awareness in the region
• Produce presentations and present regular RTN updates to senior company stakeholders such as the RTN SteerCo, Practice area leaders and office / regional leadership.
This role can be based in any company office within APAC. Some travel may be required.
-MBA or master’s degree
- 2+ years of strategy consulting experience with experience at the Associate/ Consultant level (or equivalent)
Candidates with experience in talent acquisition, if possible, working at an agency (between 3-5-year experience)
-Preferred consulting and/or business operations from top tier management consultancy
- Agile experience/training
-Strong analytical capability, with ability to generate powerful insights
-Strong project management capabilities
-Experience managing people in fast-paced environments
-Highly collaborative individual with demonstrated track record as a self-starter and the ability to multi-task and prioritize among competing demands
-Sound business judgment, with ability to anticipate firm needs and identify and implement practical, realistic solutions
-Highly responsive, service oriented individual with experience working effectively cross-functionally within a “client-centric” global organization, including flexibility in adjusting priorities and work hours/availability to meet customer needs
-Ability to manage confidential and highly sensitive information with the highest levels of discretion and professionalism
-Outstanding written and verbal communications skills; English fluency required
-Limited travel may be requested