Our client, a leading management consulting firm, is looking to engage with a Strategy Consultant. Working alongside the senior leadership, the Consultant will be a critical player in leading the build-out of the company's strategy, IP, and operations to ensure its continued rapid growth and undisputed leadership in working with alternative investors.
The Consultant will be a core part of the senior management team and provide the necessary business leadership across the full range of the company initiatives and capabilities including:
• Account & growth strategy: Working with India and regional leadership to track commercial performance (e.g. internal analysis such as missed revenue opportunities, client-level performance, etc.), identify client opportunities and strategies to grow our practice across accounts, asset classes, and engagement models (for example, developing an engagement model/IP for non-traditional PEG clients such as credit and venture funds)
• Deal Flow Management: Managing the deal pipeline for the company, including identifying and tracking deal opportunities (including through engaging with stakeholders such as bankers and lawyers), ensuring that the company's leadership has engaged with all potential investors/clients on the deal, managing the pitch process (including developing POVs on the asset and tracking pitches), and tracking commercial metrics (e.g. win-loss data)
• IP: Authoring and presenting IP including the PE/VC report, India SaaS report, India EdTech report. Overseeing and expanding the company’s internal IP (e.g. deals database, codification of case IP, benchmarks, etc.)
• Industry Stakeholder Management: Working with industry bodies to drive the company's ongoing thought leadership and visibility – e.g. at conferences, webinars, and seminars.
• Commercial Support: Supporting the company by managing and overseeing select client development work (e.g. handling 3-4 CDs per month)
• Operations: Support on company's operations including people management and creating a best-in-class people experience.
1. The individual should have an interest in helping to build the company's business. A demonstrated interest in PE/Alternative Investments is an advantage.
2. Consulting experience with a top-tier consulting firm is a must.
3. Strong data analysis and report-writing skills.
4. Comfort with speaking to industry experts to validate hypotheses & points of view as needed