Leading American multinational manufacturer of confectionery and pet food
Mumbai / Navi Mumbai, Delhi / NCR, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad
Posted on: 30/11/2021
Starts on: 15/12/2021
Supply Management and Logistics
Procurement and vendor management, Supply management and logistics,
Professional Services - Consulting
Our Client a leading FMCG company is looking for a professional to work for the supply chain side of FMCG who Preferably have a consulting background.
1) Knowledge and experience of external benchmarks within FMCG which will help to drive decisions
2) Prior experience of delivering cost transformation engagements in the field of Prime /Factory Cost /Logistic cost in a mid-size or large organization
3) Clarity on what actions to be taken to optimize/reduce/bring efficiency in cost
4) Ability to highlight potential risks and methods to unlock bottleneck.
5) Have an understanding of Automation /Power BI led transformation with clear hands-on experience of delivering/leading Automation project
6) Have a clear understanding of the SNOP+ concept
7) Hands-on end to end experience of driving and delivering transformation initiatives including tracking value realization.
- Experience of working in Plant functioning of an FMCG ( Conversion & Logistic) at senior level with a clear understanding of line operations as well as Logistic operations of an FMCG
- Expert knowledge of the ZBB concept
- Have working experience in change management as a consultant
Experience: 8+ years
Qualification : Graduate
ConsultingBusiness PlanningFactory CostPower BIBenchmarking Change ManagementSNOP+Channel/distribution strategyLogisticsZBBFMCGChange Management Communications
©2018 Flexing It® Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.