Large Indian Consumer/Retail Conglomerate
Mumbai / Navi Mumbai, Delhi / NCR, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad
Posted on: 12/03/2021
Starts on: 22/03/2021
Marketing strategy and business planning, Insights/Market research, Strategic pricing/ Brand P & L, Product Management (incl product launch), Innovation/ New product development, Trade and Shopper marketing,
Personal & Household Goods
An Indian conglomerate company
Our client is a leading Indian business house with a presence in diverse industries. They are in the process of identifying new business opportunities to invest behind and are exploring the theme of building a portfolio of strong D2C (Direct to Consumer brands) across categories. They are looking for advisors who understand building strong consumer-oriented business and that are familiar with the kids personal care products.
The advisor will work with the promoter group to :
1. Identify the key trends in the category and the nature of opportunities emerging using a combination of secondary data and industry inputs.
2. Helping the client prioritize the opportunities to pursue based on clear criteria, which will include - growth, market size, profitability, ability to differentiate versus competition.
3. Think through a go-to-market approach for the category i.e.,
- product portfolio choices,
- sourcing/manufacturing strategy,
- distribution and retail models to leverage,
- marketing and branding strategies to reach the right customer segments,
4. Helping develop a rough business plan in terms of revenues and profitability for the next 3-5 years.
- Prior experience in handling Kids Personal Care segment in the D2C sector
- Experiences in high execution and metric orientation.
- Able to identify a customer need-based on field observations.
- Financial modeling (must be comfortable with Excel)
- Understanding of market research techniques and ability to draw conclusions from the data.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to summarize complex information in a clear and concise manner-
- Influence management with customers and field sales agents.
- Negotiation & networking skills
Experience: 7+ years
Qualification : Graduate
New product developmentRetail & Visual merchandisingMarket ResearchBrand & Shop-In-shop MerchandisingBuilding BrandsMarketingBrand ManagementMarket SizingPersonal CareBusiness ModelingSourcingManufacturing StrategyKids
©2018 Flexing It® Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved.