Our client, a Leading Indian Conglomerate is looking to engage with a consultant to help build a community for a wellness brand.
We are looking for a digital-savvy community manager to take control of building the brand awareness. The community manager will be responsible for aligning all company communications, PR, social media, and marketing content to create a strong brand identity. You will be the first point of contact for online fans and followers, thus developing an intimate relationship with the online community.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep passion for social media, stay abreast of new developments and opportunities in the industry, and be a strategic thinker. You must have an outgoing personality as in-person networking will also be part of the job.
- Formalize a process plan on how the community will be built up, prior to engaging with users on the platform.
- Set plan and implement social media and communication strategies on better self-wellness .
- Develop initiatives and newer ideas to keep consumer patients engaged on the community platform.
- Create engaging content for all platforms, including blog pieces, articles, social media posts, newsletters and videos on social wellness including all ages.
- Actively engage with the online community and respond to comments, requests and queries from the users on the issues and better wellness factors.
- Analyze web traffic and relevant community metrics.
- Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Liaise with other departments to stay updated on new marketing initiatives, product and service developments and to ensure brand consistency.
- Liaise with external agencies or journalists to ensure accurate brand representation.
- Respond to customers in a timely manner
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews in the community to the sales or product development team.
- Should be excellent and highly engaged in building social communities.
- A degree in communication, English, journalism, marketing, or related fields may be required.
- Excellent experience with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube is essential.
- Proficient in Google Analytics.
- At least two years of experience managing social media platforms.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of marketing trends and techniques.
- Superb time management skills.
- Should have excellent networking skills.